Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A tsp of honesty

So, I know I haven't posted much lately and I apologize for that. My recent display of negligence is excused by my busyness and also by my belief that no one really uses this blog. I know there are a lot of recipe blogs out there you can choose from. Ones that update more frequently then once every month or so and that use more precise measurements than I do. So, I need a dose of honesty from everyone, if there is anyone, out there. Is this a useful blog to anyone? Does anyone actually use any of these recipes? If you honestly do use this blog, please leave me a comment. It can just be "I do" or "hi" or "post more often" or... you get the point. If you check my blog once in a while but don't really like my recipes or my lack of measuring, then don't leave a comment, I won't even know you were here so I won't know you don't like me, I mean my cooking;-). If my blog is useful to people then I will be more dedicated and post more frequently. If not, then I won't! It's that simple! I greatly appreciate your honesty. Assuming there is honesty to be grateful for and not just empty internet space! ;-) Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Melissa! You know, to be honest, my fav. part of this blog has to be your hey good lookin song! haha..it cracks me up! That coupled with the blog name makes it an instant favorite! :) But I really do use your recipes, and love the ideas and tips you have as well. If I don't use the exact recipe I take the main concept and go with it, in my own non-measuring cooking style. I hope people read my blog too! But my latest inspiration is to get all of my favorite recipes on there with a picture so I can get one of those blog books printed off. And Voila! my own special cookbook that I know I'll use every recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what have you been making for dinner lately??

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I need a dinner idea I use your blog. which is often. Ilove it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog!! Lots of love from the Smith fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! You can tell how often I check, but I do love looking through stuff you've made, and I totally use your recipes. (We had BBQ chicken quesadillas just a couple nights ago).

    If you come across something super delicious put it on here, and I'll be back in another five months to see it!

    ReplyDelete